Friday 17 April 2015

Realization

I just realize thats ive been doing something all this time without knowing the real reason why i had done it. Lol



So ive been stating before hand on social media that im an aircraft engineering trainee. Some people find it weird stating it in the bio even though some stalkers find it helpful. strangers also.

I have also been thinking the real reason for this. Im not a very open person n would find it weird for myself to be telling strangers who just pop out on my account, n telling them something about me right away.

I have made a conclusion out of an unnecessary deep thinking during my free and #dontknowwhatelsetodo time.

Its because i dont want to be mistaken for a pilot. So the truth is out. . We engineers dont want to be missunderstood as pilots. As my training school uniform have the similarities of a pilot. I would say it happen too often. Way too often. Ppl should read the caption and investigate a bit more so they dont get themselvesx in a confusion n finding themselves the question "whats an aircraft engineer" . This ppl r just plain rude. Go search google ppl. Wasn't evented for nothing. Its because of ppl like you google was invented n made easy to use. Sorry. Now im just being mean . Cant help it. Felt like throwing some steam since ive been frustratedly studying for an tomorrow exams for about a week. Yes. So wish me luck.

Not sure if you guys can see my smileys or not

#typomonsterout

And grammar nazi. U may correct my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment