Monday 9 June 2014

Johnny Rockets and Ulser

Must be wondering, why are those 2 related. Well , i had ulser in my throat for about a week ago. Everytime I try to eat, tears will come out of my eye, but only it didnt. Im not the type of girl that would cry. So it was just a silent misery. You know how is fells like right, when you have ulser. Come on, you must have had it at least 10 times already. Never? Dont believe you. Nothing you say or will convince me.

Here comes the story related to Johnny.
I totally recommend you to try this creamy chicken grilled spaghetti.The pasta sauce was plate licking good!!  And the chocolate premium smoothie was marvelous, terrific, excellent n all the other words I have never used to describe this satisfaction. Despite having the ulser, the pasta sauce cream and smoothie actually lubricated the ulser. So no harm was done to me.Thank god. I was able to eat with ease.

 The menu is mainly ,mostly burgers. Im not a fan of burgers , so I ordered pasta. Shared of course. Its quite a lot for one person. Plus, how can i even swallow solid food, let alone a burger. Crazy enough to.
See what my friend is holding there. Its a banana smoothie. Be aware, that there really is a banana in there, Its not entirely blend. Absolutely delicious!


Forgot to put a really important info. Dont know if you guys knew already, but every 1 hour, if im not mistaken, the staff will dance. Yeah , dance! We manage to see psy-gentleman cheograph. They were well trained i have to say. LOL. Ill post the vid next time.



Heres a lil tip on how to get rid of ulser
This is actually a real life tip came from a doctor. I went for a check at a clinic to make sure my ulser was not tongsel (that would be dangerous) . But the doctor just adviced me to gargle salt solution. That would hurt right. Especially when you have to swallow it ,since my ulser is in my throat. Im sure you all know the feeling when salt touch any of your wounded area. But thankfully I have bamboo salt. What a life saver. Since the bamboo salt is alkaline. Im sure it would hurt less. Plus theres the bamboo salt drink. I can mix it with any drinks that is suitable with its taste.  Everything have a solution . You just gotta find it.



Monogram Fonts
010-5758958 / nazirahnaj@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment