Friday 27 June 2014

My art tistic friend



Here I just wanna show off my friend Nur Diyannah .She is like super talented in drawing and not to mention, a genius. Anything the instructor said will right away stay in her brain . Everyone wanna be a genius right. Usually our brain stops working at the most crucial time. People say when you fall in love or during exams.haha. I do get speechless, goofy, and awkward when confronting my crush. Well exams, do I need to say it. huhu.

One of my friend actually asked her" how to be a genius", and she advised to eat Kismis. Its the old passion way and petua known to all. Biasa nya ada je orang stock Kismis kat rumah nak consume everydaykan. Well , menjadi betul. Setiap kali exam beres je dia.

If youre wondering, shes not that boy. haha. But she was the one that drew the pic. Its a birthday gift for our friend, Dibo the bush,her nick name.



1 comment:

  1. kite makan kismis. seminggu consume, pastu lupa nak makan.sebulan pastu baru makan balik hahaha.

    ReplyDelete